- Digitally modelled jaw surfaces hold high tech rope securely at its safe working load
- Improved performance on smaller diameter lines
- Improved handle ergonomics
- Side mount using existing holes in jammer body
- Easy on-deck service access
- High visibility handle printing available
- Supplied as standard with P-Series jaws for use with Dyneema core and polyester cover lines
- Lines: 8mm - 18mm (5/16" - 11/16")
- Loads up to 4000kg (8820lbs)
- ZS0810 (8mm-10mm), ZS1214 (12mm-14mm) and the ZS1618 (16mm-18mm).
- Lines: 10mm - 32mm (3/8" - 1 1/4")
- Loads up to 12,000kg (26,460lbs)
- ZS1014C (10mm-14mm), ZS1014B (Bonded - 10mm-14mm), ZS1618C (16mm-18mm), ZS1618B (Bonded - 16mm-18mm), ZS1824C (18mm-24mm) and ZS2632C (26mm-23mm).
Mounting vertical on spars - custom mounting plates available for each jammer.
If you are considering purchasing this Spinlock range then please talk to us direct before ordering. Contact our Specialist Support Team for assistance and visit Spinlock's own technical page for more information. If you are in the market for this advances product then it may not concern you that we are the lowest cost supplier and could save you appreciable amounts.