- Minimal overall length
- Efficient bearings surface reduces winch effort and increases halyard life
- Integral end fairings for safe side loading
- Asymmetric version reduces deck footprint and saves weight
- T50 can ‘stack’ for limited deck area or adding extra capacity. T50 will also ‘stack’ on a TC50
- Vari-camber feature: T50 Organisers are designed to follow the curve of the deck when fitted
- TC50 organisers are specially developed for higher loads
- TC50 - Integral end fairings for safe side loading
- TC50 - Double stack versions available
- TC50 - Can be used as an Aft Organiser to divert lines from a clutch to a winch
Sheave Diameter/Type: T50 - 50mm (2") composite. TC50 - 50mm (2") alloy. TC50/D (double) - 50mm (2") alloy
SWL per sheave:
T50 - 1000kg (2200lbs). TC50 - 1500kg (3300lbs).
TC50/D - 1000kg (2200lbs) upper row.
TC50/D - 1500kg (3300lbs) lower row.
Total SWL per unit:
TC50 - No of sheaves x500kg (1100lbs).
TC50 - Number of sheaves x 750kg (1650lbs).
TC50/D - Number of sheaves x 500kg (1100lbs) upper row.
TC50/D - Number of sheaves x750kg (1650lbs) lower row.
Line Diameter: T50 - Up to 14mm (9/16"). TC50/TC50/D - Up to 14mm (9/16")
If you require any assistance then please contact our Sales Team. You can also visit Spinlock's own technical page for more information.
Please note: we are competitively priced against most retail chandlery stores!